At a Glance
- Historic 1830s home beautifully restored
- Romantic & exclusive, offering million dollar harbour views
- Exceptional food and service. A team of passionate and talented chefs deliver a world class dining experience.
- Menus can be tailored to each and every requirement
- Exclusive use of the entire home for your wedding reception.
- A dedicated wedding coordinator works closely with couples, ensuring reception details are meticulously planned.
- Opportunity to host a ceremony on site.
- Water access for boat transfers
- Outdoor terrace
- Summer & Winter Wedding packages
- Capacity: 20 to 110 seated; 120 cocktail
Located on the shores of Sydney Harbour, in the expansive grounds of Robertson Park Watsons Bay, Dunbar House built in the 1830s combines dignified heritage with elegance
Located just 30 metres from the shores of Sydney Harbour, in the expansive grounds of Robertson Park, Dunbar House is a historic mansion built in the 1830's.
With a beautiful view of Watsons Bay, local beaches and the city skyline, Dunbar House is a truly enchanting setting for your perfect day.
With a well established brand presence in the wedding market, Dunbar House is committed to providing exemplary levels of food and service in this highly sought after location.
With capacity for 110 guests seated and 150 cocktail, Dunbar House is well suited to host weddings of all styles.
Pre reception drinks and canapes are served on the upper level harbour terrace, with the reception held inside the main dining room.
Civil wedding ceremonies may be held in Robertson Park under the magnificent fig tree in front of the venue.
There are magnificent photo opportunities in and around the venue, with stunning location shots on the shores of Watsons Bay.