At a Glance
- A dedicated wedding coordinator works closely with couples, ensuring reception details are meticulously planned.
- Opportunity to host ceremony on site exclusive to Sergeants’ Mess couples
- Exceptional food and service. Award winning executive chef, Robert Crichton, heads a team talented & professional team to deliver a world class dining experience.
- All food made on premise, and a high ratio of staff to guests, Sergeants' Mess offers couples and their guests an ultimate wedding experience.
- Exclusive hire of the entire venue for your wedding date
- Private bridal room
- Complimentary guest parking and shuttle service
- Private tenant wharf for water arrival and departures
Set within the inimitable surrounds of Chowder Bay precinct, Sergeants’ Mess boasts spectacular views of Sydney Harbour Shipping Channels, Watsons Bay, Camp Cove and Rose Bay.
The venue offers an elegant backdrop for weddings of all styles.
With capacity for 250 guests seated and 350 cocktail, Sergeants' Mess will be a truly exclusive offering.
Ceremonies are able to held on site in the beautifully landscaped area next to the venue. This is available exclusively to Sergeants' Mess brides, with the wet weather option inside the venue.
Sergeants' Mess has been renovated and revitalised in a style that pays subtle homage to the simple glamour of the 1960's. It is understated and contemporary in its appearance, using quality materials and finishes to frame the magnificent views.