At a Glance
Recognised as one of Brisbane’s best wedding venues, The Greek Club is the perfect location to celebrate one of the most significant days of your life.
Grand Ballroom - 650 seated guests, 1000 cocktail
Acropolis - 50 seated guests, 80 cocktail
Grand Balcony - 100 seated guests
Olympus - 60 seated guests, 120 cocktail
The Greek Club believe that food preferences are always unique, which is why each Wedding menu is tailored to suit your wedding, style, taste and budget. The Greek Club are proud to offer an extensive selection of menus to cater for every taste. For full menu options, please download the ‘Full Wedding Packages’ brochure.
Weddings by The Greek Club
The Greek Club is an affluent, stylish and all-inclusive wedding venue located in the heart of Brisbane, known for its’ delectable menus, beautiful ceremony site, sweeping city skyline views and elegant event spaces.
As one of Brisbane’s most stylish reception venues, you can expect a neutral colour palette, sophisticated decor and finishings, and a luxurious atmosphere - they’re perfect settings for weddings. The impressiveness of The Greek Club is only further highlighted by the world-class wedding menus, which feature inviting Greek, modern Australian and International dishes as well as a complementary selection of Mediterranean beer, wine, champagne and spirits.
With over 40 years’ experience, their dedicated Wedding Specialist and Events team will be with you every step of the way to bring your dream wedding to life.
The Greek Club understand that every couple is unique, which is why their All-Inclusive Wedding Packages can be tailored to capture your wedding aesthetic, guest numbers and budget. From custom designed centrepieces to flexible catering menus, The Greek Club is here to plan, style and coordinate the perfect wedding for you.
Food & Beverage
- Your choice of Cold and Hot Canapés for half an hour on arrival
- Cold and Hot Canapés together with standard soft drink & juices
- served to your bridal party in your own private bridal powder room prior to entering the reception
- Three-Course Alternate Drop Modern Australian or Greek inspired menu served with freshly brewed coffee and tea
- Five Hour Platinum Beverage Package including selected sparkling, white and red wines, local beers & soft drinks
- Complimentary BYO Spirits (1 per guest table, 2 per parent table and 2 for Bridal table)
- Your wedding cake served on platters as dessert with accompaniments
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
Styling & Other Inclusions:
- Star-Formation ceiling draping with fairy lights and crystal chandelier
- Bridal and Cake Table skirting in white chiffon
- Bridal Table backdrop in white chiffon with up lights
- White Tiffany chairs
- Centrepieces for all guest tables
- Selection of napkin colours to suit your style
- Easel for your seating chart
- Champagne glasses and cake knife for Cake Table
- Staging for your Bridal Table
- Built-in parquetry dance floor
- Lectern and microphone
- Bridal Powder Room prior to your reception
- Exclusive access to the Grand Balcony
- Complimentary venue-hire for 7 hours (5pm to Midnight)
- Security Guards as per required depending on final numbers
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist to guide you every step of the way
- Dedicated wait-staff looking after your bridal party
*Please note the above inclusions are from the ‘Devoted Wedding Package’. To view other options available, please download the Full Wedding Packages. No matter how extravagant, your styling ideas can be made possible by The Greek Club and their exclusive team of Brisbane’s leading wedding stylists and suppliers. For further styling options, please speak with your dedicated Wedding Specialist.