At a Glance
Discover the perfect venue with:
• Three stunning ceremony settings
• Four reception spaces for 10 to 200 guests
• The acclaimed Olivine Wine Bar, honored as Australia's Best New Wine List in 2023
• North&COMMON, a recipient of a chef's hat in The Good Food Guide 2023
• Adina Pentridge, a 106-room apartment hotel
• The unique experience of The Interlude
• Countless picturesque backdrops for photographers
• Convenient paid onsite parking
• Modern touches that beautifully blend with our historic surroundings
• Just a 20-minute drive from both Melbourne Airport and CBD
What You'll Love About Your Wedding at Chapter Place Melbourne:
Beautiful Wedding Ceremony and Reception Settings All in One Location
Surrounded by iconic bluestone walls in the heart of creative Coburg, this enchanting venue offers couples a plethora of chic spaces brimming with historical charm. From tranquil gardens, open fires, and award-winning restaurants and bars nestled beside apartment-style and luxury accommodation options, the destination benefits and photography opportunities at Chapter Place are endless.
Chapter Place strives to make the process of planning your special day effortless by offering carefully curated packages. There is the perfect option to suit any style of ceremony and reception or, the packages can be adjusted to suit your personal requirements.
Luxury and Apartment-Style Accommodation
Chapter Place offers couples and their guests two types of accommodation — Adina Apartment Hotel and the luxurious, intriguing suites of The Interlude at Pentridge.
Dedicated Wedding Planning Support
On your wedding journey, you’ll have support every step of the way, from the first meeting until your final walk down the aisle, Chapter Place’s dedicated onsite wedding team will be beside you.
Award Winning Food and Beverage
Alongside Chapter Place sits two award-winning food and beverage locations, North&Common and Olivine. Hatted restaurant, North&Common offers the perfect elevated venue for your rehearsal dinner or recovery lunch while Olivine’s celebrated book of wine provides the perfect nooks and booths for your guests to enjoy between scheduled festivities.