At a Glance
The Pier Geelong can cater to any style you have in mind however our venue does offer an elegant, sophisticated water view backdrop that allows you to create your very own vision within the space.
From 40 to 350 guests
Fall in LOVE with The Pier Geelong... Located on the picturesque Cunningham Pier 250 metres out over the water - offering unique 360- degree views over sparkling water on the bay.
At The Pier Geelong, it is important to us that we capture all the details that you wish to include in your unique big day – we want the lead up to your special day to be as seamless and stress-free as possible, allowing you time to enjoy marrying your soulmate!
Some of the perks of holding your wedding celebration at The Pier Geelong are:
1. The Pier Geelong offers unique 360-degree views over the sparkling water, with the occasional pod of dolphins swimming past, yachts sailing on a Saturday afternoon and amazing sunsets over the bay.
2. Ensure a comfortable experience for your guests – no high heels in sand, umbrellas or windswept hairstyles! And should the weather on the day be perfect, we can open our retractable glass windows to let in the summer breeze. Divine!
3. Arrive in style by car, boat, yacht or helicopter - The Pier Geelong is located on the Geelong waterfront which offers so many options for transit, accommodation, and sightseeing for your guests!
4. Include everyone special to you in your wedding ceremony… including your beloved pets! We have had many fur babies walk down the aisle to greet their owners!
5. With the option to enjoy a sunrise breakfast wedding, cocktail style celebration or a formal 3 course sit down dinner with your guests, we can customize any of our wedding packages to suit your style
6. Did we mention that we are proud to be announced the 2019 Geelong Wedding Business Awards Reception Venue of the Year, as well as an Official Silver, Approved Australian Bridal Industry Academy Partner?
We would love to show you our iconic wedding venue… and also find out more about what you have in mind for your big day. Contact us to arrange your tour or to simply ask for more details about The Pier Geelong.
#LOVEISLOVE @ The Pier Geelong - we are LGBTI friendly, have undertaken training with The Equality Network and are members of Equally Wed.